This Policy clarifies the following matters:
- Refunding rules: under this, the general rules regarding the refund can be included.
- Products damaged during transit: this defines what to do when the customer receives a damaged product.
- Order not confirmed and the amount deducted: the customer will be informed of the steps to be followed if the amount is deducted from the account and the order is not confirmed.
- Exempted goods and services from the refund: the customers will be informed of the goods or services which are not refundable.
- Rules of return: the customer will be informed of the procedures and rules to be followed while returning a product or requesting a refund.
- Shipping cost: under this, it will be clarified who will bear the cost of returning the goods.
- Response time: the users will be informed of the normal expected processing time.
- Changes to this Policy: the customers will be informed that the website reserves the right to modify the terms of this policy at any time without any notice.
The return and refund of the products and services will be covered under the Consumer Protection Act, 2019 and the general rules of the Indian Contract Act, 1872.